Friday, March 5, 2010

#TweetsByReceipts

THE TALE OF SIX RECEIPTS!!!!!








I was scheduled for work today at 6:30AM!!! UGH how boring! What's worse is that I FORGOT MY PHONE! Ok... I am not one to really screw around at work. I work very hard, but at the Kaldi's station in my store, it gets boring, and frankly...nobody comes by there, except at lunch. In which case..I work REALLY hard.

No tweeting for me today, which made me sad, until I found a pen, and realized that there was ample amount of receipt paper. This is when I decided to start writing down my tweets that I would post later. I called them #TweetsByReceipts. I won't post up here, but if you want to read them, you can look at the pictures of the receipts. There were a TON of them (80 something). But I did post them all up on my stream and got very great reviews back! Including the following:



So here are the receipts of the posts I made:


So that is the end of this story. It was very much TONS of fun.. Now it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment