Friday, July 2, 2010

#FF's explained!

I figured it be much better to post a tweet linking to this blog to 1. get more people on my blog, and 2. let people know why I am actually #FFing them. I don't remember who suggested this weeks ago (maybe it was you Todd), but I thought it was a good idea, and didn't get around to it until now. I will try to make this a regular thing.

I think you should #FF the following people:

@ShemTovC - because he picks out the most amazing pizza!! #SMCSTL
@thetristan is the best wingman ever! #SMCSTL
@donhead - is a great person to hang out with, and has the cutest kids! Thanks for the great time last weekend at Ballwin Days and chillin at Dave's house.
@NickGilham - because he's now the SECOND gay man I thought was straight at #SMCSTL (the first was @thetristan the first time I met him). My gaydar isn't working... LOL besides... I love you, you're so funny!!!
@onthemikestl - for being cool...and not being like your colleague... you seem chill
@rockstarima and @aramhamper for their awesome company at tortillaria's in the Central West End this week!
@elsiccomoro - for great conversations!
@fashionist84 - for watching drag queens, and talking about old times.. it really was fun to catch up after 10 years!!! OMG we are old... (oh..and for Spice Girls)
@Skittles_MyName - for all those dirty dirty discs out there... ooooh so dirty!!! Oh...and for pesto as well.
@gizellie - for beepers that judge a dude's...well..ya know.. and other beepers that detect who's a born again virgin.
@mdhugo - because after 10 years...I'm starting to think you don't exist...you're not real..you're just a figment of my imagination. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment